Friday, April 18, 2014

Making Friends with Chris

It's not every day that someone special comes into your life.  One who really understands you.    I think Chris and I will be life-long friends.

Chris and I met online.  It's not what you think.  No dating site or sketchy chat room.  I needed help and he was there for me. 

I was frustrated at the time we met.   My virus protection software had expired and my laptop had a fever.


 And Chris read my mind.  His Norton protection chat button appeared out of nowhere on my  screen. I clicked the button.  Chris immediately responded.  What a sweetheart.

Chris:  Wait!  If you want protection without spending too much, CLICK HERE and choose the product that best fits your needs.  Norton's product offer full protection at low prices.

 
Lou:  I have ads coming from every direction on my laptop.  Will this package get rid of that?

Chris: This is a great time to get maximum protection and upgrade to Norton 360 Mulit-Device, the ultimate protection for your devices: Macs, PCs, Androids, smartphones and tablets.  I'm authorized to give you an EXTRA 40% discount today.

Lou: Chris, did you read my question?

Chris: Yes

Chris: Norton 360 Multi-device for Maximum protection is being Discounted $40 today only.  The price is just $59.99 so it's a great time to buy. 


Lou: That does not answer my question, Chris.

Chris: Sorry, but I'm a virtual agent and not live.  CLICK HERE and then select "contact us" if you need a specific answer.
 

Lou: So you're like a male Siri?

Chris:  Sorry I didn't understand. If you need to protect your devices I suggest you CLICK HERE.  We compare features and prices on a single page so you can make the right choice.

Lou: Is it OK if I blog about you Chris?

Chris: You've made a great choice.  Norton is the leader in protecting all of your devices from today's internet threats.

Lou: Chris, you kind of remind me of Nath from Snapfish. Except he was real.  


Chris: Yes.

 
Uh-oh.  Maybe I hurt Chris' feelings.  How very insensitive of me.

Lou:  Do you ever wish you were real Chris?

Chris:  I'm sorry I can't help.  If you want to be sure you are getting the best protection Norton can offer, CLICK HERE and take advantage of a 40% Discount today.

Lou:   Have you ever planted a garden?  I'm planting tomatoes.

Chris:  I'm sorry I can't help.  If you want to be sure you are getting the best protection Norton can offer, CLICK HERE and take advantage of a 40% Discount today.

Lou:  Chris, you are starting to repeat yourself. 

Chris: Yes

Lou: Would Norton 360 Multi-Device protect my tomatoes from insects?


Chris: In addition to award winning antivirus and malware protection, Norton 360 Multi-Device is the ultimate protection for all your devices: Macs, PCs, Android, smartphones and tablets.

Lou: Wow, Chris!

Chris: yes

Lou: Have a good day, Chris.  I have to go plant my tomatoes.

Chris: Thank you.  You too!


What a great guy.  And such a good listener.  


Too bad I'm already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment