Saturday, April 12, 2014

Doggie Labor

I was all set to purchase the Pet Sweep Animal Powered Debris Removal System on Amazon.com when I discovered that it was nothing but a prank.  There it was, in black and white: "Gift box appears to contain ridiculous products from clueless companies."

I was so disappointed.  What does that mean: "ridiculous product"?   Am I the only one who sees the the value in an animal powered debris removal system? 

Plus, I'm so sick and tired of lazy ass Kevin leaving his toys all around the house.  Not to mention his shedding!  I would love to put him to work.

I turned off my computer, trying my best  to contain my disappointment.  I walked through the family room, littered with dog toys and white hair, nearly despondent.  


As I tripped over Kevin's Busy Bone I had an epiphany.  I am Lou Clyde!  I can make my own Pet Sweep Animal Powered Debris Removal System!  

I headed out to the Dollar Store.

For just $2.00, I picked up all the materials I needed: 2 pair of infant socks (since he has 4 feet) and a hand mop.  It took just minutes to disassemble the mop, cut it into 4 pieces, and sew the pieces to the socks.


And they fit perfectly!



Kevin has been reluctantly cleaning the house for hours (although he doesn't complain nearly as much as Linda)And he's way faster.


He's not done yet.   I have more for him to do.



He's got to get busy with the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment