Sunday, September 23, 2012

The G Version

The one thing I like about my Drunken Mexican Toothpick Holder collection is its versatility.   They work great in any venue, ranging from a picnic to to the fanciest of country club weddings.

In fact, I offered to let my friend Becca borrow them for her wedding last fall, but she didn't want to upstage her caterer and potentially hurt her feelings.
 
That's how sweet Becca is.

I do recognize, however, that there is a segment of the population for which my Drunken Mexican Toothpick Holder collection is not appropriate: children.  My Drunken Mexican Toothpick Holder guys are, after all, inebriated.

I suppose you could concoct another scenario for their appearance.
"Mommy, why are those toothpick men laying down?"
"They're sun tanning, sweet heart"
"Then that must be sun tan lotion in the bottle they're holding, right?"
"Why yes!  Aren't you smart!"

But I do not support lying to children.  To that end, I went in search for a G version of my Drunken Mexican Toothpick Holder.

You're welcome.

And I scored.  I found a Justin Bieber 3-pack Action Figure kit that worked perfectly.  
All I needed was a hammer and nails.
 
(Please don't think poorly of me if I admit that hammering nails into Justin Bieber was kind of fun.)

But I'll tell you something.  That Skateboard Justin Bieber is way smarter than he looks.  He saw the writing on the wall and attempted a skateboard escape.
 
Not happening.
 
"Just relax, Skateboard Justin Bieber.  This is going to hurt me way more than it hurts you."
I know.  I'm a stinkin' marketing genius.  Look for the collection at my mall kiosk just in time for the holidays.  Your children will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment