Saturday, September 15, 2012

Feeling Good on the Chest

They have done it again.

Those Japanese entrepreneurs are truly amazing, solving one unmet consumer need after another.

Women, I know you have been waiting for a product like this for years.  Something that will help "maintain your firm bust even while you are sleeping, meaning you wake always looking and feeling good on the chest".

It's about time somebody invented a product for those of us who wake up not feeling good on the chest. 

Introducing the Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra: The Bust-Keeper for Sleeping.

I know what you're thinking.  It looks a bit tight and uncomfortable.

But it's not!  

 In fact, according to the marketing materials, "The Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra is not tight or uncomfortable, and yet still keeps everything youthful and from drooping flat when you are asleep."

Drooping flat?

OMG.  I certainly would not want the girls drooping flat!

But, wait.  There's more.

"It's non-wire so you won't even notice it's there but everyone else will notice the difference during the daytime!"

Now THAT'S a brand promise.

The Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra sells for $79 plus shipping on the Japan Trend Shop web site (I know- what a shock).  I really want to maintain a firm bust while I'm sleeping, but the Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra is a bit out of my budget.

But you know what?   

My Wine Rack Sports Bra is just as effective as the Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra! 

Plus it has an additional benefit that the Oyasumi Goodnight Keep Bra lacks.

A built in sleep aid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment