Saturday, June 21, 2014

Test Driving the Asymmetrical Man Thong


The first thing that went through my head when Jamie sent me the link to the Asymmetrical Man Thong, besides the obvious -I hope I don’t have nightmares- was gravity.

How does that thing stay on?


I studied the pictures.  I didn’t see any Velcro.  Or duct tape. 


I further examined the photos.  It kind of reminded me of a Nerdling Camel-Toe Protector, angled at 45 degrees.

It was clear, that I would have to build a prototype in order to completely understand the engineering behind the
Asymmetrical Man Thong .  

But who would I get to test drive it?  (Dave said NO before I got the words out of my mouth.)


I could do it myself, but I don’t have…well… the necessary equipment.


Unless I also built prototype junk.  


That’s easy! All I needed was my Pinocchio nose and a sock.  
 
But I still needed to design my Man Thong.  

As I further reviewed the photos I realized that pouch was not unlike a bra cup.  To that end, I decided to sacrifice my pink Ahh-Bra for the Asymmetrical Man Thong prototype. 

Your welcome.

I developed my hypotheses:

Too bad Linda’s done with high school.  This would have made an excellent science fair project.

Drum roll.  



Unfortunately, I had to reject the null hypothesis since my Nerdling Asymmetrical Man Thong kept slipping off my man junk.

That’s when I noticed the reviews on Amazon.com.  After all that work developing the prototypes, the answers had been right in front of my face.


DONT FIT LIKE IT LOOKS LIKE. THE "PAKAGE" SPACE IS TOO SMALL AND IT MOVE WHEN YOU WALK . IN OTHER HAND YOU CAN USE IT FOR A JACUZZY

it is comfortable you doo need cheeks to hold it on .I have no problem wearing it. it feels good both ends

It just plain doesn't stay on. Walk a few feet and down your leg it comes. Total waste of money.


You know what?  It's all good! For a few minutes I knew exactly what it was like to be a man.

And, truth be told, I'm glad I don't have to worry about all that junk.

1 comment:

  1. BUT (no not butt) what happens when a very pretty lady walks by? Yours wouldn't experience any problems but on a real man..... Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete