Monday, August 26, 2013

Preserving the Pee

When I turned to page sixteen I gasped.

That's how you do it!

For years I'd been struggling with this monumental question.  How can I convert my urine into an environmentally safe gel?

And there it was, in black and white.  In my newest book: "283 Useful Ideas From (you guessed it) Japan." 

The Urea Pot is similar to the Go Girl and the Stadium Gal, in that it is a portable urinary device.  

But the Urea Pot comes with a side pouch containing chemicals which turn urine into a gel that you can later flush away or dispose of in a nearby garbage pail!

It's hard to believe this book was written in 1988, a quarter of a century ago.  Which begs the question, why isn't such a universally appealing product not available at Food Lion?  Or Target?

Apparently, the inventors of the Urea Pot lacked the marketing vision necessary to successfully launch this product.

I know this will come as a shock to you, readers.   But, I know how to make the Urea Pot a household name.

The trick is to enhance the benefits of the product.  My Nerdling Urea Pot will not only convert urine to an environmentally safe gel.

It will allow you to USE the gel.  

And not just for the treatment of jellyfish stings.

Since the Urea Pot’s roots lie in the Japanese culture, I think it only appropriate that it be used as a beauty aid.

Introducing the Nerdling Urea Pot Hair Gel!


Coming soon to a mall kiosk near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment