Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ahead of the Curve

It's almost enough to make me want to have another baby.

Um, Dave.   You can step away from that ledge.  I was just kidding.  


And at the risk of stating the obvious, I really don't thing that volume knob will be very effective.  Based on my extensive experience (with very loud children), a pacifer needs an on-off (in-out) switch.

At any rate, where were these extraordinary pacifiers when my girls were little?

Oh, how I would have loved to proudly parade Kimmy and Linda around the mall with one of these in their mouths. 

In fact, I may have been tempted to sport one myself!  (You know how adorable those mother-daugher outfits are.)

  

Although these pacifiers are very impressive and fashion forward (especially the pig snout and dinosaur), there is something conspicuously missing from the pacifier prospectus.  

They forgot Barbie!  

However, I happened to have an extra Barbie head left over from my Barbie Head Earring project, so I was able to fill that product void.  

You're welcome.

Introducing the Barbie Head PacifierSince I didn't have a baby handy, Kevin agreed to model:

  
I even have a tag line:  You are never too young for Barbie. 

But before I began mass-producing my Barbie Head Pacifiers, due diligence was in order.  (I didn't want any of those blood-hungry lawyers on my butt.)

So I googled "Barbie Pacifier".  And, much to my chagrin, there is already a Barbie Pacifier on the market.  

Selling for $36.95. 

Seriously?   


OKAY, so maybe the Barbie Pacifier idea was taken.  But the wheels on my brain go round and round...round and round...round and round.   

Just like the Nerdling Barbie Head Mobile!


Imagine falling asleep to that every night!  

Now all I need is a song.  I'm thinking the Multicollinearity Rap would be perfect.  Because, you are never too young for Barbie.  

Or statistics.
  


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment