Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fun with Hairspray

For only the second time in my life I purchased a can of hairspray.

I bought my first can about 5 months ago for my failed attempt at starting a fire with my Barbie Roller Blade’s roller blades. (http://notesfromanerdling.blogspot.com/2011/06/barbie-doll-experiment.html)

I have looked everywhere for that virgin can of hairspray. I looked in all the likely places: the bathrooms, Linda’s bedroom and my blog bag. That Barbie Doll Hairspray completely vanished! 

So I invested in a second can of hairspray.

You may wonder why I needed hairspray for only the second time in my life. It’s simple.

To spray on Kevin’s poop.

You see, I’ve discovered this product called Poop Freeze that makes cleaning up after your dog easier. 

Apparently, you spray Poop Freeze on the poop and it freezes it, making it easier to pick up.

I was intrigued by the concept of a product that makes cleaning up after your dog easier (although not nearly as easy - and innovative-  as a PooTrap). So I got to thinking about other products that could possibly accomplish that same goal.

Hairspray might.  

It  won’t freeze the poop, but it should stiffen it.

Becca’s dad suggested I try Freon or Liquid Nitrogen, but they’re too expensive for my blogging budget. So I gave in and ordered a can of Poop Freeze on Amazon.com. Once it arrives, I will be able to do a product comparison test: Poop Freeze vs. Hairspray.

But in the meantime, I decided to conduct another experiment with my new can of hairspray.

I wondered if I could make my hair as big as Mall Hair Girl’s. (http://notesfromanerdling.blogspot.com/2009/12/mall-hair-girl.html)


Close but no cigar.

No comments:

Post a Comment