Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Protecting My Investment

As you may have heard, I have recently invested in a new toilet seat for my home. It’s extremely high tech, with built in QSC ("Quiet Seat Close") capabilities.  

In an effort to protect my toilet seat investment (and increase my home value) I’m considering adding another feature to my high class bathroom: a Gold Man Toilet Attachment..  

This magical device “promises to turn an ordinary toilet into a urinal.”

It's simple to use.  You place the Gold Man Attachment onto the toilet,  aim, and go.  The attachment guarantees that the pee makes it into the toilet with little or no mess! 

(And is it me, or does anyone else think the Gold Man Attachment looks like a tea pot--instead of a pee pot?)

I know what you're thinking, girls.  Why should guys have all the fun?!! 

That's exactly what I was thinking!  Girls, you, too, can enjoy the Gold Man Attachment. All you need is your Go-Girl Portable Urinary Device (see blog: Wake Me Up Before You Go Girl-May 6, 2011). You simply pee into the Go-Girl, and (carefully) aim for the Gold Man Attachment.

Admittedly, using the Go-Girl/Gold Man combination is slightly more complicated than simply sitting on the QSC to Pee, but it’s twice the fun (and challenge)!

I would be remiss if I didn't point out another benefit to the Gold Man Attachment. It is extremely effective as a puke receptacle... especially if you have bad knees.

The Gold Man Attachment is very easy to clean.  It, like the Go-Girl, is dish washer safe.

Wait a minute!!! I just noticed that the www.goldmanworld.com website is no longer active. But guess what? I think I can make my own Gold Man Attachment!

All I need is a trash can and some scissors.

And maybe a little duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment