Sunday, March 22, 2015

Unleashing Potential


Yesterday I was reminded of an unmet consumer need that has been around since Adam and Eve were in diapers.   

Thankfully, the diaper I removed from sweet baby Kara yesterday was just wet.  Diapers these days are so absorbent that a baby could gain 5 pounds while wearing a wet one and never even notice.

As you all know, that is not the case when the baby goes number two.  Diapers do not absorb poop.

At all.  Instead, the poop finds its way into every nook and cranny beneath the baby's diaper.  And babies have a lot of nooks and crannies.
 

It's way worse if the baby has diarrhea.  I'm no expert on physics, but depending on the force, I believe that poo can propel  up to several feet.  In every direction. 

So here's my question.  When is someone finally going to get around to inventing a Poo Trap for Toddlers?

The market potential is huge.  There are more than 12 million children under the age of 3 in the U.S. alone. But this product has global potential.




While The PooTrap for Toddlers is obviously optimal for crawling babies, it could also work for walkers.

The product clearly benefits the child, but it's the parents who will really reap the benefits.

And don't forget;  it's the parents who do the shopping.

OMG!  I just had an epiphany.  With the changing demographics, this product may also benefit the fastest growing segment of society.  


I have clearly outdone myself with this one:


The Poo Trap for Aging Baby Boomers

No comments:

Post a Comment