Saturday, July 5, 2014

Preventing Mold

Am I the only one who gets creeped out by people who save their kids' baby teeth as some kind of sick keepsake? 

Ick.

But you know what's worse than saving your kids' teeth?

Saving your cat's teeth.  And storing them in a special box that's for sale on the Japan Trend Shop web site.  



The Cat Milk Tooth Storage Box was uniquely designed for storing your cat's baby teeth and KEEPING OUT MOLD. I didn't even know that teeth could mold.

OMG. I'm going to barf.  

Seriously.

But you know what's worse than saving your cat's teeth? 

Saving your cat's whiskers.  And storing them in a special box that's for sale on the Japan Trend Shop web site.


The Be-Glad Cat Whiskers Case has been specifically developed for storing whiskers and "is the ideal size for long cat beards". (suppress urge to gag).

Its snug lid will keep out mold and humidity.

Apparently whiskers can mold, too?

I feel the need to take a long, hot shower. 

I did a bit of research on this whole cat whisker collecting thing and was surprised to find a Facebook community for cat whisker collectors. 

Here's a post from one collector who was very happy to find a whisker from Mister Thundercheese in her bed.



Isn't that special?


And I also learned that the world record for the largest cat whisker collection is held by Karen Judkis of New Jersey, who has
1,261 whiskers.  

I think Karen may need at least 2 or maybe even 3 Be-Glad Cat Whisker Cases to store her collection. 

But you know what?  To each his own.  I mean who am I to judge others?


Besides...

It could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment