Friday, September 27, 2013

The Nose Knows

Please remind me.

If I'm ever in in a car accident in China. 

Don't let me go to a Fuzhou hospital. 

Because the hospital in Fuzhou is seriously messed up.  Don't believe me?  Look what they did to poor Xiaolian:

He damaged his nose in a traffic accident.

And now he looks like he lost a game of Mr. Potato Head to Hannibal Lector.

Apparently,  a plastic surgeon (let's call him Dr. Kawasiki) is harvesting a nose on Xiaolain's forehead and plans to transplant it.

Hopefully to the front of his face.  In the center.  Between his eyes and mouth.  (One can never be sure with this guy.)

Dr. Kawasiki must have quite the sense of humor.

I mean, he didn't just plant Xiaolian's nose in the middle of his forehead.  He put it up-side-down.  

Then, just for grins, he angled it 45 degrees. 

As if he were changing the channel on his 1975 television set.

I initially suspected that saki was involved in this miscarriage of medicine.

But I later learned that Dr. Kawasiki is an arts aficionado.  You guessed it:


One of those kooky Pablo Picasso groupies.


No comments:

Post a Comment