Friday, July 19, 2013

The Drink's Under Me

I could not believe my eyes.

It was the coolest, most unique and entertaining children's toy I had ever seen.  


In my life.

It was the Moko Moko Mokolet Candy Toilet Lavatory drinking toys set.

It is a miniature toilet in which you can make and drink sweets.

But it gets better!

You can decorate the toilets with stickers, "turning them from lavatories to characters." 

 
OMG.  Where were toys like this when I was a kid?   My dog was the only one allowed to drink out of a toilet in my house.  

And I was certainly not allowed to decorate my toilet with stickers!  If I had, I would be cleaning said toilet with a toothbrush.   

My toothbrush.

Readers, is this not the most astounding invention you have ever seen?  The Japan Trend Shop has simply outdone itself. 

The Moko Moko Mokolet Candy Toilet costs $39 (plus shipping and handling), a bit out of my blog budget. 

No worries.


I had all the materials to make my own Nerdo Nerdo Nerdolet Candy Toilet.

Of course Fred wasn't too happy about giving up his seat.   For months he's been doing an outstanding job serving as a conversation piece on my table at work. 

Clients would come to my office for a meeting and Fred would be sitting in the middle of the table, right next to my Alien Abduction Lamp.  


If they didn't notice Fred right away, I would nudge him closer to the client who would ultimately say, "Is that what I think it is?"  At which time I'd lift Fred off his throne and offer my client a paper clip.

That's just how gracious I am.

As you all know, I never simply replicate the products I find on the Japan Trend Shop web site.  I enhance them, elevating products to new levels of excellence.

I don't know about you,  but I think  that foamy stuff coming out of the Moko Moko Mokolet Candy Toilet looks fake.  


My toilet at home never looks like that.  I certainly didn't want the Nerdo Nerdo Nerdolet Candy Toilet to look fake.
 
So I added a little Mt. Dew!



And guess what!  Fred wasn't mad anymore.


As long as I shared with him.

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me. Always too funny and bring me to tears. Thanks cuz I needed a laugh today. Di

    ReplyDelete