Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shane's Letter

My sister-in-law Maureen shared with me a very prolific letter my nephew wrote at school.  The assignment?  Write and type a letter to someone. 

He's my guest blogger!

Dear Uncle Terry,

 Hi what are you doing these days? What place do you work at? My dogs name is Sam. I play basketball its fun! I am 8 years old. I go to Westchester Elementary. My address is 1238 N Geyer. What state were you born in. When is your birthday. What side of your bed do you sleep on. Donuts are best do you like them? I got a new fish last year! What time do you have to be at work? Do you like the pool I do. Do you travel a lot I don’t . What kind of computer do you have I have a black one I forgot where its from. Do you like your trampoline I’m gonna get one some day. What are your neighbors names mine are Randy and Jim. Do you have a hot tub? Whats your address? I wrote this to you because you’re the best uncle ever! What time do you go to bed at I go any time under midnight. What kind of car do you have my Dad has a sweet ride. Whats your favorite movie? How many games do you know?

                                                                     Love,
                                                                          Shane

Is he a future nerdling or what?  I'm so proud! 

P.S. I’m just surprised he didn’t mention the dead squirrel dead squirrel Sam brought into the house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment