Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Undercover Umbrella

It's about time!

I've tried unsuccessfully  for years to sneak my umbrella into places which prohibit umbrellas. 

And I'm always caught.  No matter where it is hidden.

Invariably, someone notices the tell-tale umbrella handle poking out of my bra.  Or I'll accidentally trip on the strap as the umbrella slips down the inside of my pant leg.

 "Hey!  Where do you think you're going with that umbrella?  Don't you know umbrellas are prohibited?"

It's humiliating.

Now, thanks to the crafty innovators at the Japan Trend Shop, I can discretely carry my umbrella disguised as an “adorable and remarkably life-like lettuce umbrella.”  The Vegetrabrella Lettuce Umbrella is answer to my prayers. 

I will surreptitiously sneak my lettuce umbrella wherever I wish, and nobody will be the wiser.   

I think they should get busy on a Vegetrawinebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment