Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PooTrap: The Sequel

I can’t get that damn PooTrap out of my mind! It’s been over a month since I blogged about it, and it still haunts me!

I have so many unanswered questions.

The first being is the PooTrap better for a dog than a Doggie Diaper?  I suppose I could  have Kevin test drive both, but that would potentially blow my blogging budget.

So I asked the question in the "contact us" section of the www.pootrap.com web site. Here’s the response I got:

A: “The diaper is different from the PooTrap, the PooTrap is for your dof to poop or for dierria.”

Oh. I see, no. I guess that answers THAT. 

But I also know that dogs like to sniff each other’s butts, and wondered if having a PooTrap full of poo might exacerbate the problem. So, again, I decided to pose the question to the “PooTrap contact us experts.”

A: “You don't need to worry about if your dog comfortable with him, in our experience, we have never seen a dog will sniff others tail region with the PooTrap.

Hmmm. I guess I'll believe that when I see it. But then again, maybe dogs in Taiwan are more refined than those in South Carolina.

I had one last question.  Actually, I'm kind of embarrassed to bring this up, but occasionally Kevin drags his butt on the ground (as uncouth as it sounds).  I mean, what happens if he drags his tail when he’s got a trap full of poo?  (Wouldn’t that be a bit messy?)

A: “This is a common habit to grag his tail if something on his tail region, but the PooTrap will not be dragged because the special magnetics can help with that.”

Oh yeah?!  I’ll bet Kevin can drag a PooTrap…with or without special magnets!

All in all, I’m still not convinced that a PooTrap is the right fit for Kevin. On the other hand, I have a friend who just got a new kitten. So I posed one final question to the contact us experts.

“Does the PooTrap work for cats?”

I’ll let you know when I get their answer.

It could make a very nice kitty shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment