Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Secret 7th Pose

I have just discovered the most amazing Japanese product. EVER.

It's called the Koppu no Fuchiko Capsule Toy Set Gachapon mini Office Lady figure.

Why didn't I think of it first?   A miniature office lady in 7 different poses that you can balance on the edge of a  glass?


I don't know about you, but I would rest my Koppu no Fuchiko Capsule Toy Set Gachapon mini Office Lady figure on a big old glass of wine.

 What fun!

According to the Japan Trend Shop web site, "This miniature OL will perch on the rim of your drink, looking impossibly sweet and angelic.   The complete set of figures include the Office Lady hanging, lying, sitting, climbing, holding a lemon for you...and more."

This manufacturer has certainly done their research.   


In an average day I assume every one of these poses at work.   Truth be told, I'm usually holding a lime rather than a lemon, but other than that they have really nailed this.

For $90, plus shipping and handling, you can have a complete set of 7 adorable Fuchiko figures (6 plus a "secret version").

 A secret 7th pose?  OMG!  It's almost worth the money just to see it. 

I sometimes do the splits at my office.  I wonder if that's the 7th pose.  Or maybe it's my hand stand.   


Or coding SAS.

I've never been accused of being patient.  To that end, I conducted some research to find the secret 7th pose.  And I did.  

It's in this video:


Wait a minute.  What office lady do you know wears a bikini to work?  


So much for their research.

But then again, maybe they have different dress codes in Japan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment