Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Infinite Fun!

With the holidays just around the corner I know many of you are looking for the perfect gifts for your loved ones. In the spirit of giving, I've decided to provide my readers with some unique gift ideas for the special people in your lives.

You're welcome.

Don't worry.  I won't be recommending any run-of-the-mill, mainstream items such as the Christopher Walken Chia Pet.  Your friends and family deserve something special.  Something more unique.  Something exceptional.  

And I've discovered the ideal gift for the beer drinker in the family: Mugen Beer, a.k.a. Infinite Beer.

(I must admit, when I first saw this photo of Mugen Beer, I was a bit confused. I thought it looked much more finite than infinite.) 

But that was before I understood the genius behind the product.

You see, Mugen Beer doesn't really contain any beer. It just sounds like it does!!!

According to the advertising:
-->"Nothing beats the feeling of coming home and cracking open a cold one. Recreate that feeling over and over, whenever you want, with Mugen Beer (Infinite Beer), the beer can that you can open forever!"

Wow! A beer can that you can open forever! Astounding. And it's only $32 (plus $16 shipping and handling).

Did I mention that it was developed by the same people who brought us the Beauty Voice Trainer?

Mugen Beer comes in 6 fun colors. I hope it's not too complicated to operate; the 3-page manual is written in Japanese.

What a phenomenal concept!  With Mugen Beer you can enjoy all the benefits of a nice cold beer, such as looking at the can, opening the can, and listening to the can being opened.

But why take my word for it?!  Here's how the Japanese advertise Mugen Beer:

Product Feature
#1:Pushhhhyu!! (fizzy sound come right after pull up cans)
Hey foks, there are more sounds including secret and none secret effects!
Try and feel "Yeah!" playing with our can opener keychains/ cell phone straps ; )
#2: Get a weird, stupid or funny even you hear
with cool sounds every 30 pulls!!

Think how much your loved one will enjoy getting a weird, stupid or funny even they hear cool sounds every 30 pulls!  (I know, easy for me to say.)

But they're leaving off 2 very important benefits of Mugen Beer:

1- No calories.
2- No hangovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment