Friday, April 28, 2017

My Man Part

The director's email told me that I would have an additional small role in the play.  I would now be playing "The Man", who had two lines in the show.  Seven words.

Not a problem for me.  The more parts the merrier as far as I'm concerned.  But then I got her email.

Director- Did you get my email about your man part?
Me- What man part?
D- You have a man part.
Me- No, I don't.
D- Yes, you do.  Did you get my email?
Me- I don't have a man part.
D- Yes.  I told you about it in my email.
Me- I have a Va-jay-jay.

By this point I was close to peeing my pants.  From my Va-jay-jay.  Not from my man part.

Me- I got your email about my man part.
D- Great.  So you're good with your man part?
Me- I don't have a man part.  I have a Va-jay-jay.
D- LOU!!!  Are you okay with your man part or not?
Me- You do know that this is going to turn into a blog, don't you?
D- What?

It would be one thing if this director was humorless, but she has a great sense of humor.

Me- Never  mind.  Thanks for giving me my man part.  Should I talk to the costumer about getting my jock strap?

No comments:

Post a Comment