Saturday, September 21, 2013

Protecting your Banana Investment

You've all been there before. 

You're hungry.   You reach in your lunch box for your banana.   And damn it!  

Your banana has a bruise. 

Admittedly, the Banana Bunker does not cure cancer, but it does, ostensibly, solve the age-old problem of how to keep you bananas safe.   And protect your banana investment.

Because, who wants to eat a bruised banana? 

Certainly not my kids.  I used to tell them, "That's where the monkey kissed it."   They didn't buy it. 

The Banana Bunker has an accordion middle, allowing it to fit nearly any banana.  

Except those that are truly gifted.    

But my Mama didn't raise no fool.  I would never buy a product without first reading the reviews on Amazon.com.  

And I'm so glad I did!  The first review for the Banana Bunker was positive:

"I purchased these for my sister who asked for them for her birthday.  Which was odd considering that she is allergic to bananas.  But at any rate, when I asked her about how they were working out she said they got the job done."

I read more reviews and was surprised to learn that the Banana Bunker not only protects bananas, but enhances their taste!  

"I don't understand it but apparently these must make bananas tastier because my wife started eating them.   I could never get her to eat bananas in the past.  After getting one of these, she must eat them quite often.  I say this because every morning when I wake up the empty Banana Bunker is on her night stand.  She seems a lot happier now and a lot less frustrated.  Thank you Banana Bunker.  I think you saved our marriage."

Amazing.  The Banana Bunker saved a marriage.  

There were a ton of positive reviews for the Banana Bunker on Amazon.com.  In fact I only saw one negative one.  

But between you and me.... I just don't get it.

"Supposed to protect my banana...
but she got pregnant anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment