Saturday, June 8, 2013

At Your Fingertips!

When my friend Cortlin told me about the Cleavage Caddy, I was completely inspired.  

Please don't accuse me of exaggerating when I say the Cleavage Caddy is the best invention since sliced bread.

Seriously!

Imagine a bra with pockets that allow you to carry all your personal items discretely tucked beneath your blouse!   No need to go rooting through your purse or hunting in your pockets.

Just reach into your bra!

The advertisements suggest that you can tuck away your keys, credit cards, lipstick and more!  OMG!   The possibilities are endless!

(But then again, you don't have to go overboard with your Cleavage Caddy.  I don't know about you, but I think this Japanese rice bowl bra, My Chopsticks Bra, is a bit too functional.)

The Cleavage Caddy sells for $29.95 plus shipping and handling.  Being the cheapskate creative genius that I am, I decided to make my own version. 

Except I'm changing the name. 


I like Boob Bin way better.


 

And I absolutely love my Boob Bin.  Look at all that it can carry!  

I modeled my Boob Bin around the house and found that everything I needed was at my fingertips.  Except....

That's when I had my epiphany.  
 


Introducing the Boob Bin Wine Rack.    

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment